I find peace in the natural beauty of Ha Long

"At this moment, I felt brave enough to look back smiling thunderstorm went through the elements of life. Thanks Halong has blown into my soul a fresh wind of the share, and gave me a glimpse radiant and warm with trust, "Pham Thi Practice your share.

Love at first began to crack after the May student of life filled with dream dream thoughts romantic poetry, as well as toddlers when I entered his life after receiving an invitation to practice in a project hundreds of millions of dollars in Quang Ninh. Between the sun shines on the skin surface burned, rocks, dust blind, noise loudly all day long hours digging machine works, dense rushing sound mechanical cell crushing grinding, I never thought our little ripple about the message than jealous pettiness of love are sent to me from a certain coffee shop in the quiet passion of milk smelled the flowers of Hanoi.

But every evening, too, time out "exiled" on the site, sitting on packed sand stone pier waiting started, facing the sea waves rushing into the cliffs clap, smoking endless sea at night hun , so far only seen the light of Cai Lan and Bai Chay bridge, autumn moon is not bright, but the vast Quac, I cried.

I love the weak and suffering extremely, moment to think about saying goodbye, I felt very clearly his heart was sore. I wonder why his jealousy, possession, pettiness, weakness lives, and just want to hurt me so ... Is it because I do wrong? I'm not beautiful, sweet? I do not particularly outstanding, good giang? I'm not rich? Or, or I do not really deserve to love and cherish? I hurt my self by thinking not hang around my own way out.

Tomorrow is my complete training period of hardship, tonight, after-parties broke up with you, I wear a thin shirt walked quietly in front of the sea at night. Wind paddy in cold numbness. Your manager from the back to stand next to me: "Tell the story of her Uncle." I burst into tears. Your looking at the distant ocean night: "Tomorrow, before returning to Hanoi, Grab a backpack to Halong. That's where Uncle Ho used to look to the hearts of many, most thunderstorms. "

I'm almost obsessed with that statement to not sleep, and wait until chong chong unknown dim the sun, to see Ha Long full experience that other people will say to me anything.
Sunrise at sea

It was a beautiful autumn day. The sun rose in the ball of felt mountain climb. The ship slowly drifting on the water turns a velvety blue and quiet. Start up the brilliant sunshine from above as a reference to the brilliant giant chandelier. In the autumn wind, still feel something warm by thousands of light particles up from the sea, a kind of golden sparkling crystal, the beam of light dazzled run up and down slick polished, mirror on the brim I, and feel like grabbing hands can spread it.

The captain looked at my eyes squint squinting smile, he added: "I kept looking at the ocean without treating it as if constantly change color." I find interesting, thoughtfully observed and true. Waters near the broadside as one glow of gold, a further, gradual dark green water, far more like a dark dark blue ink pen Mekong's flow, far away from floral, blue transfer Descending the purple heart. "Oh yes, so far, but soon realized she did not."
Ha Long helped me regain balance

Stamping waves through the village wreckage, carrying winds long long breath of salty sea, blown into the sun-bleached shirt wind force on the second mast, and plug the red flag flying high. Some fishermen fishing swivel ceiling light parody shellfish from the bay to feed weight, resilient eyes, smile eh, sweat standing on the side waiting for the wind resources dry. The rolling arms pulled in close to the boat.

A boy sitting under the dome cover books, brown hair on the forehead tanned flyaway aircraft. A puppy stands on the tail waving friends just barking "Oac Oac" luynh Quynh so happy. Nearby a floating market, a small boat filled with fresh fruit fresh flowers, red green purple yellow colorful floats together, the women rowing skill, bright smile. I could not see my heart is happy happy strangers.

Sailor pointing at the island, the action. The light flashed off going outside as opening a magical realm within the small shops. Obviously I stepped foot on the ground that looks like not. Hundreds of strange shape attracts eyes and all my senses. The polished stone blocks forming, which is adjacent the couple suddenly my feelings of love. This is a work of nature but as a symbol of the traditional beliefs, made me ponder the power grow ever lasting. This is the election milk, stretch rounded, nurturing older, makes me think of old mother, and motherhood sacred ...

References should then be suggested from this landscape is to make us feel full of life. Feeling the cool cover Thien Cung, Dau Go cave, the sound of each drop of water that fell into a rhythm, "Hair Hair" as a sweet lilac mingled in iridescent light mystery. This is not a dream but a real plane. A real fascinating realm, a gift of nature. For a long walk in the sweet realm, it seems all are very healing wounds.

Then last hang sunshine harmony, throne groggy wild grass smell mixed with flavorful places open blue sky and ocean. I lay on the deck, face up to watch the sky country, such as open heart endless. Boat adrift under the albatross wings tossed chao, blue and white clouds like cotton and are floating away on the way down the bay nets fast meal.

The seaman steering the ship, I turned around to sit up, wallowing in the vast chasms of this place last. The Hon early emergence, in the sunset in a dark blue eyes. Hon Lu Huong like hard little sun burned the last day. Stone Dog Islet, Con Coc islet taciturn look at each other. Double drum head on the roof together in peace. Late afternoon sun lim go fast, just sometimes fragile light bore through each tip projection heaving rocks into the water, a seemingly light can be picked up from the water, but can only be felt, can not be videotaped.

A gently mist covering every blade of grass trees, getting on each stone, King sails on the dark red in late afternoon. Most boats drift into silence, the heart of the bay. Time deposits as minutes it stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating miss a beat without the chest.

I walked up the ship, head still ringing your questions and voice of the crew sick sick old man: "Oh, Uncle, and Ha Long sea is always flat calm as that?". "Not in Asia, which lacks a sea storm on prime, but the storm passed, it is pretty hard, because he knew his love, to love people living in its heart, know the pain disappeared and so lonely drive away the people who come. "

So in Ha Long, I found I was full of life, belief in myself, I have to love yourself. Ha Long I know, like a heart to share, and make sure that when most thunderstorms heart, I will turn to affection of the place.